Meet the Team
- Dr. David NelmsFounder and PresidentDr. David NelmsFounder and President
David serves as Founder & President of TTI. He casts vision and gives direction to TTI as disciple makers impact the world for Christ. David is a former senior pastor and had success in growing three different churches in Maryland, Iowa, and Florida. He has been a trustee on the board of Luther Rice Seminary and has taught all over the world. David received a Master of Arts degree from Moody Bible Institute, a Master of Divinity from Luther Rice University and his Doctor of Ministry from Luther Rice University. David is married to his lovely wife, Loretta. They have three grown children and five grandchildren.
- Dr. Jared NelmsVice President / International DirectorDr. Jared NelmsVice President / International Director
Dr. Jared Nelms serves as Vice President and International Director of TTI, providing direction and vision to the global church planting strategy. Jared is a vision implementation specialist with a passion for sustainable solutions. As an experienced missionary in both Asia and Africa, Jared highly values operating in the sweet spot between the board room and grassroots level work. Jared also oversees TTI’s development of disciple making/church planting materials. Jared has a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from Florida State University, a Master of Divinity from Liberty University, and a Doctorate in Strategic Leadership from Regent University. Jared is committed to serving Jesus and leading his family and others after Christ. Jared and his wife, Amber, have two children—a son, Moses and a daughter, Grace.
- Andre HarriottEast Africa DirectorAndre HarriottEast Africa Director
Andre serves as TTI's East Africa Director. Andre and his beautiful wife, Coline, moved to Kenya in 2012 and God blessed them with a beautiful baby girl, Amari, in 2018 after ten years of marriage. The Harriotts celebrate the great privilege to be a part of TTI, and God's kingdom come. Andre has a Bachelor's in Marketing and Management from Florida Atlantic University and his Master's degree in Construction Management from Florida International University. He is currently pursuing a Master's degree in Missions at African International University.
- Dr. Fregy JohnAsia Continental DirectorDr. Fregy JohnAsia Continental Director
Fregy serves as TTI’s Asia Continental Director. He oversees national leaders and TTI operations in that region. Before joining TTI, he served as National Director for Leadership Development & Training at Operation Agape, a leading church planting organization. Fregy earned a Master of Arts in Public Administration and a Master of Theology from Asian Christian Academy. He received a Doctor of Ministry from Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary. Fregy started his teaching ministry in 1992 as Faculty at Grace Bible College & Seminary and later served as Registrar Cum Academic Dean until 2001. He loves his wife, Shiji and their daughter, Arpita.
- Dr. Moses LiancuhSoutheast Asia DirectorDr. Moses LiancuhSoutheast Asia Director
Moses serves as TTI's East Asia Director. He holds a Bachelor of Theology, a Master of Divinity, and a Ph.D. in Ministry. He founded several ministries, including Peniel Theological Seminary, the Myanmar Discipleship and Church Planting Network, and Peniel Children's Home, an orphanage. Moses is married to his wife, Sharon, and they have three children—Elizabeth, Ruth, and Joseph.
- Kevin MarsicoNational Director of TTI USAKevin MarsicoNational Director of TTI USAKevin serves as the National Director for TTI USA. He planted his first church almost 20 years ago in the suburbs of Washington DC. That church has planted other churches regionally, nationally and internationally. Kevin has worked with dozens of denominations and networks and spends the majority of his time training and challenging movement leaders and church planters to start evangelistic churches that will help reach this generation for Christ. He has a Bachelor of Science degree from Columbia International University and did his graduate studies at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. Kevin has been married to his incredible wife Zandra for 25 years and they have 4 amazing children.
- Koudjoga M. NenoneneFrancophone Director of West AfricaKoudjoga M. NenoneneFrancophone Director of West Africa
Koudjo serves as TTI's Francophone Director of West Africa. He oversees and develops leaders in that region. Koudjo graduated from Lome Bible Institute in Togo and has more than 30 years of experience as a pastor, speaker, and trainer. His passion is planting Jesus in remote villages. Koudjo is the Founder & President of the Association La Bible Parle in Benin and Former Director of the Bible Institute of Tsevie in Togo. He is fluent in French, English, and many West African local languages. Koudjo is married to his precious and lovely wife, Pierrette. They have three children: Roland, Benaya and a daughter, Laura.
- Matt TumasAmerica's DirectorMatt TumasAmerica's Director
Matt serves as TTI’s America’s Director. His role includes discipling pastors and raising up leaders that carry the vision of making disciples in those areas. He grew up in Papua New Guinea with his family, who served with Wycliffe Bible Translators. After graduating from Taylor University with degrees in Education and Biblical Studies, he taught high school Bible for 17 years at The King’s Academy. Matt co-planted Journey Church where he worked as a pastor. Matt is excited to further TTI’s mission of empowering and partnering with pastors in the Caribbean and Central and South America.
- Solomon YeroAnglophone Director of West AfricaSolomon YeroAnglophone Director of West Africa
Solomon serves as TTI's Anglophone Director of West Africa. He has a Master of Science in Radiation Physics from the University of Surrey in Guildford, England. Solomon also earned a Master's Degree in Mission Studies from Nairobi International School of Theology. He founded Harvest Field Christian Ministry, a church planting organization, in 2007. Solomon joined TTI in 2012 and has since served faithfully as a church planter, mentor and director. He and his wife, Rebecca, have two children—Cynthia and Stanley—and one granddaughter, Moyo.
- David AnumodPartnerships and Strategic Initiatives, AsiaDavid AnumodPartnerships and Strategic Initiatives, Asia
David serves in Strategic Initiatives and Partnerships for TTI. He received Christ when he was 12 years old and immediately began going door to door to share with people about Jesus. David has a Bachelor of Science degree and a Master of Divinity. Before joining TTI, he worked at a Bible school and served churches in tribal areas. David is committed to the Lord and passionate about equipping the people of God with Biblical training so that we can plant reproducing, healthy churches.
- Biju KumarProject Coordinator, AsiaBiju KumarProject Coordinator, Asia
Biju is a Project Coordinator for TTI, overseeing hundreds of training centers in Asia. He has served faithfully in ministry for more than two decades and is an experienced church planter and trainer. Biju has a Bachelor’s Degree in Bible and a Master’s Degree in Ministry. Biju and his wife have two children, Febi and Fame. He is thrilled to partner with TTI to train indigenous leader to plant churches by providing adequate training, tools, and leadership development to help fulfill the Great Commission.
- Rev. Daniel BoroProject Coordinator, AsiaRev. Daniel BoroProject Coordinator, Asia
Daniel serves as a Project Coordinator for TTI. He was raised in a Christian family, who faithfully proclaimed the Good News despite severe persecution. Daniel carries on his family’s legacy as he invests in disciple makers around the world. He currently leads a project that spans five nations and thus far has resulted in more than 4,800 new churches. Daniel has a Master of Arts degree and is passionate about advancing Christ's Kingdom through this disciple making movement.
- Annemarie CyboronCommunications and Events Director, USAAnnemarie CyboronCommunications and Events Director, USA
Annemarie serves as the Communications and Events Director for TTI. She comes to TTI with a background in Public Relations and Special Events and has over a decade of cross-cultural missions and church planting experience. Annemarie has a Bachelor’s Degree in Intercultural Studies. She and her husband, Brandon, share a love for church planting and ice cream. They have two rambunctious sons, Oliver and Theo.
- Brandon CyboronI.T. Coordinator / Graphic Design Coordinator, USA
Brandon serves as the Information Technology and Graphic Design Coordinator for TTI. He comes to TTI with over a decade of cross-cultural missions experience. Brandon has a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from Florida Atlantic University as well as a Bachelor’s Degree in Intercultural Studies. Brandon is thrilled to use his skill set to assist TTI in their mission to advance Christ’s Kingdom throughout the world. He is married to his wife, Annemarie. They have two sons, Oliver and Theo.
- Juliet GitariCommunications Director, AfricaJuliet GitariCommunications Director, Africa
Juliet Gitari join TTI in 2018 and serves as the Communication Director for TTI Africa. She is extremely passionate about advancing the Gospel through the art of story-telling. Juliet desires to creatively communicate the amazing story of what God is doing through His people in Africa. She graduated from United States International University with a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations.
- Allison HoffmanEvents CoordinatorAllison HoffmanEvents CoordinatorAllison serves as the Events Coordinator for TTI. She desires to use her life to help the nations come home to God. It’s that passion that led Allison to invest her early ministry days on campuses with Cru, where God used her to raised up disciples in Asia, the Middle East, Australia, Africa, and France. Allison also led Cru's Winter Conference for ten years. Allison now loves being a Mom and raising her three kids.
- Dusty HoffmanInternational Project Coordinator for South AsiaDusty HoffmanInternational Project Coordinator for South AsiaDusty serves TTI as the International Project Coordinator for South Asia. Prior to joining TTI, he spent three years working in major donor fund development through Cru’s History’s Handful ministry. Dusty also devoted a decade to reaching as many college students for Christ as possible as he launched campus ministries on all 6 continents. Perhaps the most important thing you need to know about Dusty is something he often shares. “At the center of the universe lies a relationship, an eternal dance---the Trinity---God the Father with God the Son with God the Spirit. This is why my love relationship with Jesus must always be first, followed by my relationship with my wife Allison, and my three daughters, Harper, Reese and Kinley.”
- Eric KingFinance Manager, USAEric KingFinance Manager, USA
Eric serves as the Finance Manager for TTI. He has worked in ministry finances for almost 20 years and loves helping the Lord's kingdom advance through stewardship of his resources. Eric received degrees in Business/Finance and Poultry Science from North Carolina State University. He uses the Finance degree and a Masters in Accounting more than the Poultry Science degree. He is married to his best friend, Shauna, and together they have 7 kids.
- Sharwan KumarExecutive Assistant, AsiaSharwan KumarExecutive Assistant, Asia
Sharwan serves TTI as the Executive Assistant for Asia and plays a crucial role in training and translation. He was raised in a Hindu family but came to the Lord in 2003. Sharwan has been with TTI for six years and is an experienced church planter. He has a Bachelor of Divinity from the New Theological College and a Master of Philosophy in Theology from the South Asia Institute of Advanced Christian Studies. Sharwan is delighted to be a part of a ministry that supports his vision to make disciples and plant churches in every corner of the world.
- John MardiReporting and Field Coordinator, AsiaJohn MardiReporting and Field Coordinator, Asia
- Joe MathaiAsia COOJoe MathaiAsia COO
Joe serves as TTI Asia Office's COO. He comes to TTI with over 15 years of leadership experience in the corporate world. After a life-changing encounter with God, Joe decided to use his leadership giftings to advance Chrsit's Kingdom. He served another 15 years in leadership at World Vision and Habitat for Humanity in the area of development. Joe joined TTI in 2015. Joe and his wife, Liza, have two daughters, San and Hannah (married to Tim) and two grandchildren, Kiersten and Ethan.
- Dale McCaulleyDirector of Partnerships, USADale McCaulleyDirector of Partnerships, USA
Dale serves TTI as the Director of Partnerships. He studied at Philadelphia College of Bible, received his Bachelor of Arts in Humanities from Clearwater Christian College, and holds a Master’s degree in Biblical Studies from Tampa Bay Theological Seminary. Dale has almost four decades of ministry experience, ranging from working with young people in missions, to serving as a chaplain and counselor to professional athletes, to worship and pastoral ministry in local churches. The Lord has given him a heart for those in need of a Savior and he has a burden to use his lifelong ministry experience to further share the Good News of the Gospel and join the TTI Family in advancing the Kingdom of God! Dale is married to the love of his life, Donna. They share the same birthday and initials! Together, they have four adult children and 10 grandchildren.
- Lanie McKennaOperations Manager, USALanie McKennaOperations Manager, USA
Lanie serves as the Operations Manager for TTI. She is passionate about working alongside TTI’s international and stateside staff to accelerate the Gospel around the world. Lanie graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Neuroscience from Harriett L. Wilkes Honors College. That is where she met her loving husband, Nolan. Lanie and Nolan have a house fellowship in their apartment complex and are the youth group leaders at their local church.
- Charity JacksonExecutive Assistant, USACharity JacksonExecutive Assistant, USA
Charity serves as David Nelms' executive assistant. She also assists with office administration, travel, and logistics. She graduated from Palm Beach Atlantic University with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology. Charity spends most of her time with the two loves of her life, her sons, Justus and Jaden.
- Jesse NelmsInternational Project Coordinator / End to End Coordinator, USAJesse NelmsInternational Project Coordinator / End to End Coordinator, USA
Jesse works with TTI on reporting and international project coordination. He received his Bachelor's degree from Luther Rice Seminary and a Master of Arts in Religion/Biblical Studies from Liberty University. Jesse served as a pastor for six years and enjoys traveling to other nations. His pride and joy is his daughter, Selah.
- Jen ReelitzRegional Director of Donor Development, USAJen ReelitzRegional Director of Donor Development, USA
Jen serves as the Regional Director of Donor Development for TTI. She graduated from Gordon College in Massachusetts with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Studies and Communications. Jen interned on Capitol Hill for Senator Elizabeth Dole (R-NC). Jen has a passion for community involvement and serves on the board of Real Life Children’s Ranch, a group of Christian foster care homes in Okeechobee, FL. She is married to her kindergarten classmate, Jared. They have three children—Lincoln, Harrison, and Levi.
- Ebeneser SamGraphic Designer, AsiaEbeneser SamGraphic Designer, Asia
- Samuel SelvamonyEnd to End Partnerships, AsiaSamuel SelvamonyEnd to End Partnerships, Asia
- Eve SinoOperations Manager, AfricaEve SinoOperations Manager, Africa
Eve Sino joined TTI in 2014 and has grown into leadership as the Operations and Finance Manager for TTI Africa. She has experienced the direct connection between being a faithful steward of God’s finances and God reconciling with His people. She is pursuing her Bachelor in Arts in Hospitality Management at Utalii College, Kenya.
- Nathan SloanCommunications Coordinator, USANathan SloanCommunications Coordinator, USA
Nathan serves as the Communication Coordinator for TTI. Nathan loves helping Kingdom building ministries communicate the powerful ways God uses them. Before joining the team, he spent eight years working with para-church ministries in marketing and communications roles. Nathan received a degree in Film Studies and English from UNC Wilmington. After spending several years on the Carolina coast, he and his wife Emily are thrilled to be back in Raleigh where they both have roots.
- Praison Joe VargheseCreative Media, AsiaPraison Joe VargheseCreative Media, Asia
- Jimmy Carroll
- David Cortner
- Dave Gibson
- Truman Herring
- Richard Horshington
- Jeff Johnson
- Mark Koch
- Dan BrindleyChairman of the Board
- Jeff MacLurg
- Victor ManoharanHonorary-Chairman
- Joe McKaig
- Tom Messer
- Dr. David NelmsFounder and President
- Dr. Jared NelmsVice President / International Director
- Richard PayneTreasurer
- Doug Randlett
- Lynn Reimer
- Larry LamberthSecretary
- Eric Stitts
- Chris Stephens
- Phil Sura
- Ivan Veldhuizen