This position is designed to function as a reporting coordinator and provide assistance with logistics and administrative needs related to international operations. The primary function will be to coordinate with reporting and communications staff (internationally) to manage TTI’s reports to partners (gather, compile, edit, and send reports to TTI partners).
- Every team member has ownership over advancing the mission and vision of TTI.
- Intimate relationship with Jesus Christ and a desire to see God’s Kingdom expand.
- Most importantly your relationship to God must be the central focus of your life. If this is not so, then everything else does not matter. Quality time with God is a must for this position.
- Secondly, you must be able to take care of your family. Ensure that you are in right relationship with your spouse and children.
- Prayer for this partnership, including the ministries, churches, and partners involved must be a central process in all that you do.
- Must identify and be accountable to at least one other person on a weekly basis.
Description of Role and Expectations
- Ability to view reporting and the administrative work associated with reporting as a spiritual function; an act of worship to God.
- Agreement with and committed to TTI’s Core Values
- Very detail oriented
- Capable of developing systems and process for desired outcomes or goals
- Enjoys administrative work
- Able to multi-task
- Comfortable to lead and coordinate with multiple people to complete tasks or projects cross-culturally.
- Works well with deadlines and is time-oriented
- Comfortable and able to work well with computer systems like Microsoft Teams, Excel, Word, Adobe, and TTI’s CRM – Donor Perfect.
- Previous work experience doing administrative work
- Capable of articulate written communication
Day to Day Specific Work Responsibilities:
- Work with iMetrics (TTI’s reporting system) to acquire stats needed for reports.
- Coordinate with reporting and communications staff overseas to ensure all content is collected and organized for outgoing reports.
- This will require regular training, coaching, and interfacing with staff in the 5 regional offices.
- Filtering and checking all content in reports to ensure stats, stories, and other content is accurate so that reporting is done with absolute integrity.
- Work with communications/graphics team to ensure all content is edited and proofread prior to submitting reports.
- Maintain the reporting calendar for all outgoing reports.
- Ensure all TTI partners are being reported to according to pre-determined expectations.
- Track and archive sent reports.
- Work with graphics/communications to create and develop unique reports for “one-time” or unique reports.
- Work with other TTI team members (primarily communications team) to improve the overall quality and impact of reports sent to donors.
Projects and Logistics
- Help with various logistical tasks as needed (overseas shipments, data entry, etc.)
- Assistance to International Operations Director and Team as needed.
- Help oversee and coordinate various projects as needed.
Long-Term Goals for this Role:
- Travel overseas to Africa and/or Asia as much as two times per year in order to interact with reporting staff and stay connected to the work happening on the ground.
- Work with reporting and communications managers to develop new strategies and systems to improve over-all reporting efficiency.
- Work towards the development of a more standardized template and system of reporting that is scalable works well within TTI’s model.
- Acquire an imitate knowledge and understanding of “how TTI works” in order to ensure reporting content is accurate and consistent.
- Acquire an understanding of our partners we report to in order to help create a friendly feel and quality reporting relationship.
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Exempt|