The primary function of the Reporting Coordinator is to manage TTI’s partner reporting process. The Reporting Coordinator works in conjunction with both U.S. based and international reporting and communications staff to develop, design, and produce engaging and compelling partner reports that accurately reflect the ministry work in the field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the partner report creation process coordinating with reporting and communications staff overseas to ensure appropriate project report content is gathered, reviewed, verified, and edited within assigned deadlines. May also work with contract content writers as needed.
- Responsible to maintain a “report calendar,” ensure all partners are reported to according to the calendar, and archive all sent reports.
- Plans, develops, and implements regular training and coaching of international staff in processes related to collection and submission of partner report content.
- Collaborates with graphic design and communications staff to consistently design and produce high-quality reports that reflect the TTI ministry, mission, brand, and voice.
- Designs and creates reports as needed using Canva.
- Develops and maintains a strong understanding of TTI’s proprietary database, iMetrics and extracts project data for partner reports as required.
- Creates unique custom reports to meet specific partner requirements.
- Implements TTI reporting guidelines in the production of all partner reports.
- Runs queries and maintains current contact lists for electronic distribution of all project reports.
- Collaborates across teams to improve the overall quality and impact of reports sent to donors.
- Working with key department leaders, plans, develops, and implements report related processes and guidelines that improve efficiencies and scalability. Includes tracking report progress and completion and establishing and maintaining appropriate file storage within a broader CMS.
- Develops and maintains SOPs related to the partner reporting process.
- Maintains an intimate knowledge and understanding of the TTI ministry and methods to ensure reporting is accurate, consistent, and well-articulated in all reports.
- Communicates with various partners when needed to answer report-related questions and/or assist in resolving any reporting issues. Uses discernment to escalate concerns appropriately.
- Manages other projects or tasks as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field required or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Minimum three years related administrative experience; nonprofit experience a plus.
- Experience using computers required; advanced knowledge of web-based systems.
- Project management experience required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Passion for The Timothy Initiative’s Mission.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and trust.
- Ability to view reporting and the administrative work associated with reporting as a spiritual function, an act of worship to God.
- Capable of developing systems and process for desired outcomes or goals.
- Able to lead, collaborate, and coordinate with various staff cross-departmentally and cross-culturally to complete tasks and achieve goals timely.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite. Familiar with database software and ability to quickly learn new software such as our donor database, Donor Perfect and proprietary database, iMetrics.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, and data visualization skills.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task, using good time management skills in a fast-paced environment, Strong organizational skills a must.
- Develop effective work plans, organize details, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions, software manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Solid written and oral communication skills and excellent phone manner. Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in TTI’s Vision, Values & Mission in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- Ability to adapt to company wage and compensation structure.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction from Senior Management and Team Leaders.
- Possesses a helpful, diplomatic, and caring attitude to all; must be hospitable and have good people skills to represent TTI.
- Each team member at TTI is expected to maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as a top priority; be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintain a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of TTI; and faithfully uphold TTI’s ministry in prayer.
- For clarity we ask every team member at TTI to sign the acknowledgement page and live a life congruent with the spiritual principles outlined in TTI’s “Statement of Faith”, “Christian Living Statement” and policies and procedures as stated in TTI’s employee handbook.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
While performing the duties of this position the Team Member:
- Is required to work in our main office in Raleigh, NC and/or remotely as needed as defined by the COO and Human Resource Manager.
- Is occasionally required to work nights and weekends as needed and may be occasionally required to travel domestically and internationally.
- Is regularly required to talk or hear.
- Will need to use hands or fingers and handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms.
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Exempt|