Executive Assistant to the International Operations Director is responsible for assisting the International Operations Director in the performance of his mission and duties. He/she must be able to maintain complete confidentiality, provide administrative and organizational support and serve as a communication liaison to various staff, partners and outside organizations.
To help the International Operations Director maximize his time and effectiveness. The Executive Assistant helps the International Operations Director be 100% present, positive and productive in every encounter by preparing, executing and following up on decisions and processes connected to his duties across the organization.
- Every team member has ownership over advancing the mission and vision of TTI.
- Most importantly your relationship to God must be the central focus of your life. If this is not so, then everything else does not matter. Quality time with God is a must for this position.
- Secondly, you must be able to take care of your family. Ensure that you are in right relationship with your spouse and children.
- Prayer for this partnership, including the ministries, churches, and partners involved must be a central process in all that you do.
- Must identify and be accountable to at least one other person on a weekly basis.
Description of Role and Expectations
- INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS AND OFFICES: Work alongside of the International Operations Director to ensure offices are running smoothly and at full capacity. What we say we do in our field guide, our presentations, our documentation of our model, process, reporting, etc. should actually happen as we say it is in every place we work. International Leadership will be traveling often, and we need to ensure all staff are properly informed of assignments and duties with or without continental level leadership in the office giving oversight.
- COORDINATION: Take early initiative to confirm calendar and lead up tasks. Organize the different elements of the complex work involved in the office of the International Operations Director to enable cohesion and effective results for the organization. This includes the creating, storing and sharing of critical documents and reports.
- COMMUNICATION: Complete and communicate objectives, agendas and action steps before and after every meeting the International Operations Director will participate in to proactively ensure all relevant people have details to be present and productive in every meeting. Manage the International Operations Director’s emails and voice-mail messages. Help clear inbox of clutter while raising emails of highest importance to the International Operations Director attention for quick replies.
- Internal Communications: this involves getting our various offices, staff, leaders in regular communication so we are all on the same page and same understanding.
- External Communications: this involves getting transformations stories back for publishing, sharing, videos, etc.
- STRATEGIC PREPARATION: (for key initiatives and meetings) set up the International Operations Director to walk into the meeting and make the most important decisions without being preoccupied by prep details.
- EXECUTION: Follow-up & follow through on strategic decisions from meetings. Be methodical in accomplishing big goals by setting early deadlines and following up to ensure progress.
- Passion for The Timothy Initiative’s Mission
- Minimum three years related administrative experience; nonprofit experience a plus
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and trust
- Possesses a helpful, diplomatic and caring attitude to all.
- Must be hospitable and have good people skills to represent
- Available to work occasional nights and weekends as required
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to prioritize and multi-task, using good time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and word processing
- Solid written and oral communication skills and excellent phone manner
- Develop effective work plans, organize details, set priorities, and meet deadlines
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Exempt|